- JUNIOR ASSISTANTS AND MORE GROUP 3 JOBS TSPSC-1363 POSTS-LAST DATE 23-02-2023Organisation TSPSC GROUP III Post Name Junior Assistant, Accountant, Senior Auditor, Senior Accountant, Auditor, Accounts Officer. Total Vacancies 1363 Job Location Across Telangana Application Mode Online Age 18 – 44 Years (Pl refer to advertisement for age relaxation details) Qualification Must hold a Degree Pay Scale Rs.24,280 – Rs. 96,890/- per month Official Website Click …
- CIVIL JUDGE (JUNIOR DIVISION) JOB AT TELANGANA HIGH COURT-10 POSTS-LAST DATE 01-03-2023CIVIL JUDGE (JUNIOR DIVISION) JOB AT TELANGANA HIGH COURT-10 POSTS-LAST DATE 01-03-2023 Organisation TELANGANA HIGH COURT Post Name Civil Judge (Junior Division) Total Vacancies 10 Job Location Telangana Application Mode Online Age 23 – 35 Years as on 01-02-2023 (Pl refer to advertisement for age relaxation details) Qualification Degree in Law from recognized university with …
- TELANGANA DEPARTMENT OF AYUSH RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL OFFICERS- 168 POSTS-LAST DATE 20-02-2023Organisation DEPARTMENT OF AYUSH Post Name MEDICAL OFFICERS (AYUR, UNANI, HOMEOPATHY and NATUROPATHY) Total Vacancies 168 Job Location Across Telangana Application Mode Online Age 18 – 44 Years (Pl refer to advertisement for age relaxation details) Qualification 1. BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS2. Registered with Board of Indian Medicine Pay Scale Rs. 35000/- per month Official Website Click Here …
- TSPSC GROUP-II SERVICES 783 posts Last Date 16-02-2023TSPSC GROUP-II SERVICES Organisation TSPSC Name of the Post Municipal Commissioner Gr.III, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Naib Tahsildar, Sub-Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Labour Officer, Mandal Panchayat Officer, Prohibition andExcise Sub Inspector, Assistant Development Officer, Assistant Section Officer,District Probation Officer, Assistant BC Development Officer, Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer, Assistant Social Welfare Officer Total Vacancies 783 …
- TSHC DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR SYSTEM ASSISTANT 45 NOS Last Date 11-02-2023TELANGANA HIGH COURT DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR SYSTEM ASSISTANT 45 NOS Last Date 11-02-2023 Organisation TELANGANA HIGH COURT Post Name System Assistant Total Vacancies 45 Job Location Across Telangana Application Mode Online Age 18 – 34 Years as on 11-01-2023(Pl refer to advertisement link for departmental candidates and age relaxation details) Qualification Passed B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE) / …
TELANGANA GOVT JOBS: The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is an organization that conducts civil service exams for various positions in the state of Telangana, India. The commission is responsible for recruiting candidates for various state government departments and organizations, including the Telangana State Administrative Service and Telangana State Police Service. The TSPSC conducts a variety of exams, including the Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, and Group 4 exams, as well as exams for specific positions such as teachers, forest officers, and engineers. The commission also conducts interviews for certain positions and makes recommendations for appointments to the state government.
The Telangana government offers a variety of jobs for individuals interested in working in the public sector. Some common types of jobs include positions in education, healthcare, government administration, and law enforcement. To find current job openings and apply for a position, you can visit the official website of the Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) or the Telangana State Government’s official website. Additionally, many local government organizations and departments within Telangana may also have job openings available and their own recruitment process.
ALL LATEST TELANGANA GOVT JOBS
|BOARD||TELANGANA GOVT JOBS||CONNECT|
|TSPSC||GROUP-IV SERVICES (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)|
LAST DATE TO APPLY (30/01/2023) – 8039 VACANCIES
|TSPSC||GROUP-II SERVICES (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)|
APPLICATION START DATE (18/01/2023)
LAST DATE TO APPLY (30/01/2023) – 783 VACANCIES
|TSPSC||AGRICULTURE OFFICER IN AGRICULTURE AND CO-OPERATION DEPARTMENT (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)|
LAST DATE TO APPLY (30/01/2023) – 148 VACANCIES
|TSPSC||VARIOUS POSTS IN HOSTEL WELFARE OFFICERS FOR TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT|
LAST DATE TO APPLY (27/01/2023) – 581 VACANCIES
|TSPSC||NOTIFICATION NO.24/2022, DATED: 22/12/2022|
HORTICULTURE OFFICER UNDER CONTROL OF DIRECTOR OF HORTICULTURE
LAST DATE TO APPLY (24/01/2023) – 22 VACANCIES
|TSPSC||NOTIFICATION NO.23/2022, DATED: 22/12/2022|
VETERINARY ASSISTANT SURGEON (CLASS-A & B) IN VETERINARY AND ANIMAL
LAST DATE TO APPLY (19/01/2023) – 185 VACANCIES
|TSPSC||NOTIFICATION NO.22/2022, DATED:09/12/2022|
JUNIOR LECTURERS UNDER THE CONTROL OF COMMISSIONER OF
LAST DATE TO APPLY (06/01/2023) – 1392 VACANCIES
|TSPSC||NOTIFICATION NO. 20/2022, DATED: 07/12/2022|
LECTURERS IN GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNICS IN TECHNICAL EDUCATION SERVICE
LAST DATE TO APPLY (06/01/2023) – 247 VACANCIES
|TSPSC||NOTIFICATION NO. 21/2022, DATED:08/12/2022|
DRUGS INSPECTOR IN DRUGS CONTROL ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
LAST DATE TO APPLY (05/01/2023) – 18 VACANCIES
These include positions in the fields of education, healthcare, public works, and more. Candidates can find information about available jobs and apply for them through the official website of Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC). Additionally, there are other websites like CBKIRKEE, Employment News which regularly updates about the latest job openings in Telangana Government.
TELANGANA GOVT JOBS
To apply for a Telangana govt jobs with the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), you will need to visit the TSPSC website and look for current job openings. Once you find a job that you are interested in and eligible for, you will need to register on the website and create an account. After that, you can fill out the online application form, submit any required documents and pay the application fee. It’s also important to read the instructions and requirements for the job carefully and make sure you meet all of the qualifications before applying.
Steps to apply for a TELANGANA GOVT JOBS through the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC),
- Visit the official website of TSPSC (www.tspsc.gov.in)
- Click on the “Notifications” tab to view the latest job openings.
- Select the job you are interested in and read the notification carefully to ensure that you are eligible for the position.
- Click on the “Apply” button to start the application process.
- Create an account by registering with your personal details.
- Log in to your account and fill in the application form with the required information.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit your application and take a printout for future reference.
Please note that the process may vary depending on the job and the recruitment process. It is recommended to read the notification carefully and check the official website of TSPSC regularly for updates.
General documents required for applying TELANGANA GOVT JOBS
- A valid and recent passport-sized photograph
- A photocopy of the candidate’s educational qualifications and certificates
- A photocopy of the candidate’s proof of age (e.g. birth certificate, PAN card, etc.)
- A photocopy of the candidate’s caste certificate (if applicable)
- A photocopy of the candidate’s disability certificate (if applicable)
- A photocopy of the candidate’s experience certificate (if applicable)
- A photocopy of the candidate’s NOC (if applicable)
- A photocopy of the candidate’s any other supporting documents that may be required by the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- A valid and recent photograph of the candidate.
- A valid E-mail ID and contact number.
Books and Materials required for the preparation of TELANGANA GOVT JOBS can be found here.