ARMED FORCES MEDICAL SERVICES (AFMS) AS SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED (SSC) MEDICAL OFFICER -2022
Online applications are invited for the post of short service commission medical officer for Indian citizens who’s have passed MBBS (Part I&II) in single attempt.
For MBBS Degree holders the age limit id 30 years. i.e. born on or after 02-01-1993 as on 31-12-2022. For PG degree holders the age limit is 35 years, i.e. born on or after 02-01-1988 as on 31-12-2022. the number of vacancy is 420 (378 male & 42 female). Eligible candidates will be called for interview by the board, tentatively from 27 Sep 2022 onwards.
List Original documents to be produced for verification at the time of interview
- Matriculation certificate (class X)/ birth certificate issued by municipal corporation as proof of name and date of birth born after 1992.
- Aadhar card.
- Permanent medical registration certificate.
- Internship completion certificate.
- MBBS/PG degree certificate,
- Final attempt MBBS (Pt. I &II) attempt or transcript certificate.
- 10 passport size photograph, photo identity and address proof.
- NOC from present employer if any.
- NCC certificate if any.
- National board of examination certificates for foreign medical graduates.
- Passport for foreign medical graduates.
- if there is any name change after class X, gazette notification.
- attestation form in triplicate duly filled and attested by competent authority.
Scanned Documents required for applying online
- Passport size photograph (jpeg, size 100kb max.)
- Class X certificate/ Birth certificate issued by municipal corporation as proof of date of birth (.pdf, size 200kb max.)
- Aadhar card