Grievances Redressal / Support
    Citizens  are  requested to use the facility of "Samadhan:Complaint Grievance Cell" launched by Cantonment Board.

    Citizens can lodge a complaint or suggestion or any service being provided by Cantonment
Board first by calling on the telephone number 020-25820123/8550998767.

    A message will  be delivered as S.M.S. on the mobile number provided by the citizen,when 
complaint will be attended to.

    This will also help the cantonment administration to effectively monitor the  complaints 
or suggestion or services provided by the Board.
The priority has been decided by the Kirkee Cantonment Board.
Charter of Duties : Priority List
To view your complaint status click here
For this Enter the required details i.e. Complaint Id, Phone Number of Complainant & Date of Complaint